Contact us for the latest pricing &
any special offer available to this item
1300 222 558
RUBBER / STEEL EXCAVATOR
With an all new 5 tonne class cab, the Kubota U35-4 is a class leading, zero swing excavator offering more room then ever before. Powered by a reliable Kubota 24.8HP engine, the Kubota U35-4 combines superior power and outstanding versatility to tackle a wide variety of jobs and conditions.
- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and operation costs with less fuel consumption.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds for a smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces downtime. Also front pin bushes maximise durability and longevity.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Proportional flow control of AUX1 and maximum oil flow settings. Store up to 5 different oil flow rates for specific attachments. With an oil flow of 60L, operate a larger variety of attachments than ever before.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator with the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Third line hydraulic return allows oil to flow back to tank without running through the control valves when working with one way hydraulic attachments. For less oil contamination, reduced back pressure and greater oil flow efficiency.
- Diverter valve allows auxiliary oil to be diverted to the operation of auxiliary attachments without removal of the thumb attachment pipeline, increasing efficiency on the go.
- Bucket breakout force of 2810KG tackles the most demanding jobs in a variety of conditions.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with greater operating area. Also ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- New digital panel puts all your functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
||KUBOTA – U35-4
||300 – 1500mm (with or without teeth)