Established in 1989 with just one machine, today Miniquip is supported by 25 experienced professionals, an in-house service centre and a large fleet of top-quality, regularly serviced equipment.
Wet vs dry
We offer dry hire services (access to quality excavators, bobcats, tip tucks, compactors and more) and wet hire services (where our equipment comes with qualified, experienced and reliable operators) to support a range of projects and industries.
- Our broad customer base includes:
- Private residential customers
- Civil Contractors (big & small)
- Shire Councils
- Mining & Resource companies
- Electrical, Plumbing, Landscaping, Concreters, Roads & Rail contractors
- Building, Construction and Demolition Contractors (of all sizes)